Kvik A/S is searching for a new Nordic Training Manager
(Job located in Sweden)
In Kvik, our mission is clear: We provide Danish design kitchens, baths and wardrobes at surprisingly low prices.
The philosophy of giving our customers more than they expect - both in terms of design, quality and especially service - have made Kvik one of the leading companies in the North-European industry. And we are successful. For the past 3 years we beaten the industry by growing 40 %, and the ambition is to continue with the same growth rates the next 3 years.
To support our ambitions, Kvik A/S is now searching for a Training Manager to join our Kvik Academy. The Kvik Academy educates store staff, sales persons, store managers and franchisees at all levels.
As part of the Kvik Academy, your main task will be to develop and manage the Kvik Academy in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland - providing excellent training opportunities for our Kvik stores. You will meet not only the 90 current franchisees and their more than 500 employees, but you will also be a part of the growth of the store network in all the Nordic countries.
Through structured and goal-oriented approach, you will develop state of the art training programs and best practices according to our strategy in close cooperation with global and local stakeholders. You and a network of local co-trainers provide inspirational training and structured individual feedback ensuring maximum performance in the stores.
You are probably founded in Sweden and this journey will provide you with international experience and handling cultural differences.
• Develop and manage a recognized Kvik Academy in the Nordic Countries
• Implement general training programs according to strategy and ensure local needs are met
• Conduct trainings
• Build up a network of local co-trainers from the Kvik store network
• Stand guard for the Kvik Culture
• Act as HR partner and sparring partner to our Sales Director North
• Close collaboration with Country Managers and Kvik Head Quarter
• Work with other specified projects in the Kvik Academy